Deposit and Payment Information
- Queen Room Minimum Guarantee of 75 adults
- King Room Minimum Guarantee of 125 adults
- For Both Queen & King Rooms Minimum Guarantee of 150 Adults for Cocktail Hour & Sit-Down Dinner (Children & Vendors is in addition to minimum adults)
- There is a Maitre D’ Fee & Captain fee on all Banquets
- A minimum deposit of $1,000.00 is required (No party is guaranteed until deposit is received)
- Final Payment is due 14 days prior to event
- Cash or Cashier’s Check ONLY (La Reggia does not except Credit Cards on Banquet Functions)
- Final head count, linens and menu due 14 days prior to event
La Reggia highly recommends the use of Place Cards. If Place Cards are not being used the client will be responsible for seating their guests. The room will be set for the amount of guests that are paid for. No additional tables will be setup.
Guest rooms can be blocked with the Meadowlands Plaza Hotel at a discounted rate, based on availability. To arrange for a block of rooms, please call the Group Sales Department at the hotel directly – 201-272-1000.
Please be advised that you are responsible for any decorative set-up for your event, therefore please make necessary arrangements for centerpieces, balloons, favors, etc. to be placed in the room prior to the start of your event. La Reggia will set-up pre-selected linens and candles only.
In the event it is necessary for you to cancel your event after a contract for the room and date has been executed, La Reggia will be entitled to liquidated damages (agreed not to constitute a penalty) based on the following scale:
More than six months prior to scheduled date:
An amount equal to 25% of the minimum food & beverage as estimated.
More than 60 days to six months prior to scheduled date:
An amount equal to 50% of the minimum food & beverage as estimated.
60 days prior to 14 days prior to the scheduled date:
An amount equal to 75% of the minimum food & beverage as estimated.
Less than 14 days prior to the scheduled date:
An amount equal to 100% of the minimum food & beverage as estimated.
Should you cancel a contracted function, La Reggia shall use its best efforts to re-sell the function and banquet room space. In the event La Reggia re-sells some or all of the space and is able to recover an equal amount of revenue, reimbursement of your cancellation fee shall be made to you after the date of the scheduled event.